keyboard item in online experiment
I have an online experiment with both a keyboard and a mouse response. At the end of a block I give feedback in such a way that I had to calculate accuracy myself (as I want to report if people improved or not relative to the preceding block). For this purpose I used the output of the keyboard item (named search_resp), which is stored in the variable correct_search_resp. This works fine when I test the experiment in the quickrun mode (feedback is propoerly displayed), but doesn't work when I run the experiment in a browser. This is because in the browser all of a sudden this variable does not exist.
I have created a workaround that works, but still wanted to report this.