questions about Jatos with OpenSeasme
I have asked a question about Jatos earlier but I have more questions I cannot get clear answer from forums.
- First, I understand that Jatos does not have picture, video or audio limit. So therefore, If I understand correctly, there is no limit to also how many items can be seen in one experiment. In one link, participant can see up to 100 pictures along with corresponding audio if the browser, server or internet connection also. Same for video with audio (presented seperately or prejoined and uploaded) but there would less video items than pictures since the size is bigger. i hope this understanding is correct. But the details of the experiment would also matter to see what is limit. Is this correct?
- Is there a limit to number of participant whose results can be send to JATOS for each link? (I saw in one of the forum questions that there was limit to the number of participant, but there is way to customize. it was not clear in the forum how to do this). https://forum.cogsci.nl/discussion/6555/customization-of-the-maximum-number-of-workers-reached-screen
- I have a JATOs account using the ORICD account. Is there a limit to how many experiments I can have for each account? (I just created this new account and tested with just one pre-available experiment)
I am using OpenSeasme to create and downlaod the project and upload into JATOS. So far I have only been learning JATOS with premade OpenSeasme project. I only upload one successfully, but the eyetracking VisualWorld OpenSeame preavliable would not upload.
- Is there a reason it would not upload?
- I am having trouble finding OpenSeasome premade projects that use videos and audio. Would Anyone know if I can find such project or create one from template? I am having hard time getting started.