OpenSesame 0.27 "Frisky Freud" available
OpenSesame 0.27 "Frisky Freud" is finally available and can be obtained through the brand new documentation area. Enjoy!
OpenSesame 0.27 is almost completely backwards compatible with previous versions, except for the following differences:
- canvas.keyboard.get_key() now returns a key as unicode, rather than as an int corresponding to an ASCII value. This change has been made to improve support for non-QWERTY keyboard layouts.
- Response timeouts are now registered as None, rather than the string ‘timeout’.
- In the Windows release, the media_player plug-in has been replaced in favour of the media_player_vlc plug-in. This was necessary, because the libraries used by the old media_player are not compatible with Python 2.7.
- Added Expyriment backend
- Added form functionality
- Improved Unicode support
- Improved internationalization
- Added quick run button
- Add ecological alternative to S&V template
- Numerous bug-fixes
- Improved compatibility with Nexus 7 tablet