Play music randomly as background
I want to design my own experiment. In each trial, I want to have one piece of music as background. And in my whole experiment, there will be around 50 trials, during which I want to play 50 different music pieces as background randomly. I also need participants to do some tasks repeatedly while one piece of music are playing.
- Do I need to upload every pieces of music separately into "sampler" item? Are there any easy ways of doing that?
- How can I make them play randomly without influencing other items in my experiment?
- All my music pieces are 1 min long, if I want to end the music after the participant have finished the process in one trial, which may be earlier than 1 min. How can I achieve it?
- I do not know if there is way that can make music as variables and play them randomly. I mean I want to let the program write logs to remember the randomly music pieces.
- BTW, I also want to open two experiments in Open Sesame in order to change my experiment easily, but I cannot do that. I wonder if I can open two osexp files at the same time?
Thank you so much!