[open] Opensesame with Android tablet in Kiosk mode
We need to run a simple experiment on a portable device like a tablet in an environment like a fair.
Because I am totally new to OpenSesame I have doubt if to go with opensesame (because it runs on Android) or to go with an online experiment, using the browser.
- run the tablet in KIOSK mode, so smart people don't play too much with the device but run only the experiment (i can find a way to set the device in kiosk mode)
- the experiment should run continuously, I mean once started it should not prompt for a subject/path each time but ideally, once a subject ends his turn the opensesame automatically starts another session.
- data should be saved locally or sent to a server. I saw "Play4Science" does this.
- when a session is finished a feedback with histograms is displayed, is it possible create "histograms" at runtime?
- if the user wanted we should be able to send that feedback to a printer, to have a copy on paper
- in a block I need a slider to choose between two values. But if it's hard I will go for a simple "stars" scale
thanks for your help