Try out the OpenSesame 0.25 "Dashy Darwin" pre-release packages
[Update: OpenSesame 0.25 has been officially released]
I just wanted to let you guys know that pre-release packages of OpenSesame 0.25 "Dashy Darwin" are available. It's not a stable release, so use it at your own risk, but some of the more adventurous among you may find it interesting.
More info can be found here. Direct link to the upload folder:
Here's a(n) (incomplete) list of changes:
- Many bug-fixes. I've received a lot of user feedback and have tried to address all issues that have been raised.
- Better script editor. OpenSesame now uses Scintilla, which is a full-fledged text editing component. Much better than the previous custom editor.
- Better support for special characters.
- Many usability enhancements in the GUI (e.g., better drag and drop support)
- Improvements to the Psycho (PsychoPy) backend
- (Windows only) Updates of underlying libraries.
Please let me know of any bugs that you encounter!