Test-drive the OpenSesame 0.27.4 pre-release!
edited September 2013 in OpenSesame
OpenSesame 0.27.4 will be released soon, but you can already get your hands on the pre-release right now! This release contains mostly bug-fixes, but also comes with a new Chinese translation courtesy of Zhongquan Li and Gabriel Chan!
As always, instructions for obtaining the latest pre-release are available on this page:
- http://osdoc.cogsci.nl/getting-started/getting-the-latest-development-snapshot/ (page has moved)
OpenSesame 0.27.4 is the fourth maintenance release in the 0.27 'Frisky Freud' series, and was released on July 9 2013. If you are upgrading from 0.26, please read the 0.27 release notes.
New features and enhancements:
- Chinese translation (
zh_CN), contributed by Zhongquan Li and Gabriel Chan
- HTML parsing is now optional in
- Prevent key names like '' to avoid variable errors
colorkeyword argument in
advanced_delayplug-in to work with Unicode
psychopy.core.quit()to prevent PsychoPy from killing OpenSesame
- All dependencies have been updated to most recent version
- PyGame has been downgraded to 1.9.1 to prevent mouse issues
Kubuntu just updated OpenSesame to 0.27.4. Does that mean it's stable now?
Yes it does! Actually you'll get another update in a few hours (queued for building at the moment), because there was a minor issue with the package. But yes, 0.27.4 is out and about!