1) Failed to load sample; 2) i don't know which script to pick up between...
First of all, thank you for your great work !
I have two questions :
1) After i tried to run my experiment, this error message occurred :
- " Failed to load sample: /var/folders/8c/y3f3jrrs5s7d56pv8sphqm000000gn/T/tmpg6lttbsw.opensesame_pool/-10°.wav"
Here a picture :
2) In my experiment, I tried to play 120 spatialised bip :
- condition 1 : left shoulder. 8 bips * 5 angles ( -30°, -25°,-20°-15°,-10°). total : 40 bips. Question : is the bip in front of your left shoulder ? Yes (left clic) or No (right clic)
- condition 2 : body center. 8 bips * 5 angles ( -10°, -5°, 0°, 5°, 10°). total : 40 bips Question : is the bip in front of your body center ? Yes (left clic) or No (right clic)
- condition 3 : right shoulder. 8 bips* 5 angles ( 10°, 15°,20°,25°,30°). total : 40 bips Question : is the bip in front of your right shoulder ? Yes (left clic) or No (right clic)
So i have 15 different type of trials (3 conditions* 5 angles). My problem is that i hesitate between two shape of script because i don't know which one of them could work, and i want to randomize the display order of the 140 trials (8 * 15 different trials) :
- Script 1 : One big loop which randomize 3 sub loops. One loop for each condition (1 : left shoulder; ,2 : body center; ,3 : right shoulder)
- Script 2 : 1 big loop containing the 140 trials. I would like to do it like this but the angle -10° is common to the condition 1 and 2, and the angle 10° is common to the condition 2 and 3. Therefore, for exemple, when the trial of -10° angle is gonna be called, maybe the question 1 and 2 will conflict because they both have the 10° condition.
I'm sorry for being so long in my explanation.That's the study of my memory study. I'm a research student in psychology and i had to change the way i do this research because of the covid-19.