OpenSesame 3.3.8 released! Includes OSWeb 1.3.13 and Rapunzel 0.5.14
About this update
OpenSesame 3.3.8 Lentiform Loewenfeld is the eight maintenance release in the 3.3 series. It contains bug fixes and minor improvements, and should be a pleasant and safe upgrade for everyone who is using the 3.3 series.
If you are upgrading from OpenSesame 3.2 or earlier, please see the list of important changes:
As always, you can download OpenSesame from here:
- Daniel Schreij (@dschreij) for his work on the Mac OS package
Bug fixes and improvements
- Updated to 3.3.8
- Issue #750: When copying files to the file pool, each duplicate needs to be confirmed separately (Enhancement)
- Issue #748: Changing radius of a canvas.circle has no effect (Bug)
- Updated to 0.5.14
- Issue #24: Click on a result in FindInFiles doesn't always jump to the correct line (bug)
- Issue #23: Parsing of cells from markdown document is broken (bug)
- Issue #22: Path is not escaped when exporting code (bug)
- Issue #21: The user should be made aware of all keyboard shortcuts (enhancement)
- Issue #20: Ignore console-color characters when capturing output (enhancement)
- Issue #19: Add clear output option (enhancement)
- Issue #18: R-style markdown cells are not properly parsed (bug)
- Issue #17: Exporting to
htmland other formats should also work in R kernel (enhancement)
- Issue #16: Improvements to quick switcher (enhancement)
- Updated to 3.2.0
- Issue #7: Tab should indent to next tab stop (and not just insert a fixed number of spaces) (enhancement)
- Issue #5: Delete should understand tabs, just like backspace does (enhancement)
- Issue #4: Triple-click should select entire line (enhancement)
- Issue #3: Allow selection of language for new documents (enhancement)
- Issue #2: Add browser-like behavior to tab bar (enhancement)
- Updated to 1.3.13
- Issue #61: If there's only one cycle in a loop, it's skipped (bug)
- Udated to 22.214.171.124
This discussion has been closed.
Hi, I'm getting a 404 error when I go to the download page. Any idea what's going on? Thanks.
@finlay Just a small mistake updating the docs. It's back up now!