OpenSesame 3.3.10 released! Includes OSWeb 1.4.0 and Rapunzel 0.5.29
About this update
OpenSesame 3.3.10 Lentiform Loewenfeld is the tenth maintenance release in the 3.3 series. It contains bug fixes and minor improvements, and should be a pleasant and safe upgrade for everyone who is using the 3.3 series.
As always, you can download OpenSesame from here:
One notable change is the addition of a Mac OS package for ARM-based MacBooks. Thanks @robbertmijn!
A second notable change is the update to OSWeb 1.4, which includes numerous improvements for online experiments:
- Support for .csv files as source for loop tables
- Support for all color specifications, including HSL, HSV, and LAB color spaces
- Support for form plugins (except form_base)
- Support for custom HTML forms through the new inline_html item)
- Customizable welcome text (on the first screen that is shown)
If you are upgrading from OpenSesame 3.2 or earlier, please see the list of important changes:
- Daniel Schreij (@dschreij) for his work on the Mac OS package
- Robbert van der Mijn (@robbertmijn) for his work on the Mac OS package