RAM overload when running in OSWeb
The experiment works fine in opensesame. When I run it in browser, it starts to increase the memory load and it continues to increase it at every trial until it crashes with a black screen, throwing the following error in the console:
"WebGL: CONTEXT_LOST_WEBGL: loseContext: context lost"
At first I thought it was a problem related to the hardware acceleration setting of the browser, then I noticed the abnormal memory load.
disable_garbage_collection to 'yes' or 'no' doesn't fix the problem.
I add other info that might be of some help:
-At every trial the increase in memory load is roughly between 60 and 100 MB.
-The size of the images I use is 10 kb at most and the experiment shows 9 images in every trial. There are 17 images in total in the file pool.
-The problem appears running in OSWeb both locally and on Jatos.
-These are my system information:
Thanks for your attention.